Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Note: The red supports are used to hold a large six volt battery not shown that is used as a make shift weight to hold the wheels on the floor.

Well, after many a month I have completed my mop-bot. It can pull itself across the kitchen floor leaving a path of clean, or across a rug without the weights, sweeping all the way. Once again, I built it with K'nex, My favorite medium. I have gotten pretty good at building from my imagination, especially since I sorted my entire collection of K'nex into individual plastic bags. This helps things get together a lot quicker. I would suggest this to any and all K'nex enthusiasts(However few there may be at my age) In case you were wondering, the mop brush itself is made from an old paint roller I got from our basement. I guess I have run out of things to say, so, thank you for reading, my lonely reader!

P.S.
Please don't leave! I need readers!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete