Saturday, July 15, 2006




Hi. Yesterday, I forgot to tell you what kind of seed I am using. I am using a seed called soy 31, Which, as far as I know, is only available at the USDA field day. The interesting thing about these seeds is that they are about 2 years old, yet, they sprouted up like newborn babies. Let me upload a picture of the packet. BRB Okay. I got some pictures. These seeds sprout in about 12 hours, which is amazing. However, none of my plants have any leaves yet. I am also very curious about what they will look like. If anyone knows, please e-mail me at bspammer@gmail.com
Also, if anyone has a recipe to make a homemade nutrient, please let me know.
As you know, my blog is fairly new and I hve been having trouble adding a counter. If any other bloggers know how, please tell me.


Well back to the point, today, I constructed bubble machine II which is a lot more compact and cane blow more bubbles a lot quicker than my old one. It uses the same principle, however, it uses a more developted version. I wish I could test it more than once, however, my parents didn't like the mess it made. So far, I have mopped the kitchen floor about... 5 times in the past two days. So, the bubble machine project has been scrapped for the mop bot project to take over. I will tell you how that is comming later, because I well... haven't started. In fact, I just got the idea. So, I had better go start. I'll see If I can get you an update later today. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment